Jay's Corner

Hey All - 

Summertime is upon us!  

For the UT students, regular classes at the University are over, but if you would like to do a private lesson with me now and then over the break we can arrange it.

Everything Yields To (correct) Practice!

- Jay

Monday, January 21, 2008

lessons

1. My last lesson with Jay we played a bunch of tunes to prepare for an upcoming audition i have as well as reviewing a whole bunch of arp's and scales.

2. I would have to say that what i learned from the last lesson was that i need to work on intros to chord melodies and be more aware of how to start and end tunes to make them more unified.

3. I practice all the time, and I'm jumping around between many things, but mainly working on finding new sounds.

thanks for all your help jay!
noah

No comments: