Jay's Corner

Hey All - 

Summertime is upon us!  

For the UT students, regular classes at the University are over, but if you would like to do a private lesson with me now and then over the break we can arrange it.

Everything Yields To (correct) Practice!

- Jay

Sunday, January 20, 2008

First Lesson

Hello,

My first lesson experience was a good one. Jay was polite and tuned in quickly to my needs. While I have many areas of study I would like to address, Jay assessed a few of my practices and started me on a much needed lesson to help me sight read - a major priority.

I expect an exceptional experience working with Jay as the first lesson indicates that he will be able to give good direction specific to the individual.

Now, back to finding all those C notes - I'm headed into my 8th hour of studys this weekend.

Thanks Jay!

No comments: